Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I make everything to order

Here are some more pictures of the things i have made. I need to add more pictures and I have sooo much more than this! If you check out our facebook page you can keep up to date with what ive got going on. Currently making a bracelet for a young woman who ordered with us with the skull lady charms. If you want anything with a date, or a name all you have to do is let us know and we will make it to order! I take cash for local orders if you are within a certain distance from me. I do email invoice through paypal for anyone out of state. I do not ship international. All sales final. No refunds accepted. If items arrive broken or if you are not satisfied, we will remake items and send them to you on us. You do not have to repay. Will only remake items once. After that, you are on your own. 

come check out our page! www.facebook.com/anpceramics 

















No comments:

Post a Comment